Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Richies

I don't think I can really get along with the insanely rich, the billionaire type of people, they seem to lead an alternate kind of existence, they are some where in a parallel universe where their worries are about which destination to go for holiday in or play mind games , at least the impression I get by seeing Gossip Girl!!!! HAHHAHA and you thought I was being serious, well barring a few people I don't really know the stinking rich people so I can't really say how they are, but they must be human.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Don't worry, we have a Pakistani Taliban terrorist ready for you. I'm sure he won't be rich ;)
    Btw, why has your follower tally stagnated at 3? Why don't you give the link to some of your friends? I did that :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I'm over my terrorist fascination, besides a gem like that is so hard to find

    Yeah I should give my link to some of my friends....but you know I wish I didn't know my readers too well, I won't feel like confiding myself in this blog otherwise

    ReplyDelete