Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthday wishes

It's Overthinker's birthday today, who also happens to be my big brother, and big in every way.
Just as I was thinking to write a post on him, and completely sure he will love it and possibly get emotional....and then it struck me why I was so sure he would love it: I've already done it, in 2009, I wrote a long post for his Happy birthday which he said he liked and made me feel very loved too....now it sounds lame to do it every year, so I'm writing this because I couldn't get him on the phone:
Happy Birthday Bhai
May you have many gifts
May you have many Girlfriends
Happy Birthday to youuuuu

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I know this is not related, but did you delete some posts? Tags, rather?
    Why? :/
    I was hoping to do them :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I've not deleted anything, I've still kept the gender type tags, ohh wait I was trying to schedule my posts, it must be the name tag, I'll publish it again

    ReplyDelete