Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Post

Hello Folks,
Welcome to my blog, I love reading and I'm now experimenting with writing
I hope you like my blog and comment regularly

I'm an average 2O something girl, I drink, I smoke, I take drugs and sleep around.
Reality is I drink Coca Cola, I smoke what my kind friends throw out from their mouth, I take aspirin and as for sleeping around I sleep on my bed, on the sofa, at my friends place.
See I'm an average 20 something, it all depends where you stand.

Enjoy reading

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I like it ;)
    Waiting for more.....
    I'm waiting....
    Still waiting.....
    I'M WAITING! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arey, I just realised that the blog intro is dedicated to non other than me! WOhooooo :D :D
    Thanks :D :D
    Big peanut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogger, Di. :)
    That's an interesting first post, hope there are many more to come, soon..
    And dont worry about the comments, they'll come automatically, if you keep writing. ;)
    Good luck. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks vats and thanks Dipin, more will be coming

    ReplyDelete