Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Babies

I think I have finally reached my quota of kids I can fit in my heart , after Urvashi and Aayushi there wasn't much space left for anyone else. People tell me I'm a loving person, but my heart is full now, makes me even more adamant that I won't have children, that and pain during child-birth

I see loads of kids, and take care of them, courtesy my babysitting jobs, and only few of them have I cared about, which is why I really think that mothers should take care of their own kids because nobody other than you can love your snotty brats.

The only babies I like are the ones that can talk, walk on their own, are clean, fed and watered

3 comments:

  1. What about me? I can talk, walk, clean, feed myself and I'm watered and I'm certainly more understanding than your loved Urvashi and Ayushi. Itni hee jagah thi aapke dil mein ki aaj apne chota bete samaan bhai ko hee nikal phenka. Tch Tch Tch...
    Aapne mere dil ko thes pohonchai hai. To make up for it, write sumthing LONG about me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohlalalala, baby you are always in my heart, I don't need to try to love you, I always love my baby peanut, waise bhi you are in the category of baby in my heart and adult otherwise.........and I'm wondering if this is not for attention, tst tst very bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiiii to you too, who is this?

    ReplyDelete